In June, GMD Partnerships will deliver the world renowned Kirkpatrick Four Levels® Evaluation Certification Programme - Bronze Level to a maximum of 16 Learning & Development and Human Resource professionals.
Understanding how employees interpret change and then choose to act can have a major impact as to whether the change initiative sticks
Encouraging managers to become better change leaders through developing their ‘softer skills’…
Strong listening skills can make a critical difference to the performance of senior managers…
- Here at GMD Partnerships, we use the Table Group’s tools and frameworks to help facilitate high performance with our clients. Table Group’s Pat Lencioni’s latest book The Advantage is a must read, showing how leaders at every level can communicate better, provide clarity on what’s expected and so encouraging organisational health.
- Key concepts from the book can be found here:
- Encouraging creativity can be a challenge for an operational, results driven time. This article suggests practical ways to encourage creativity. It goes without saying that a leader needs to be trusting of their team members’ creativity and ideas!
- In age of uncertainty, there’s value to be gained in the organisation’s senior team spending more time on strategy.
- This article provides practical tips for executives to develop their own strategic capabilities
- It seems the more senior you become in an organisation, the more difficult it is to get authentic and constructive feedback.
- This article has some useful suggestions on how to get that feedback
- Interesting article on the professional and personal challenges faced by six global leaders – all grappling to lead effectively in an age of uncertainty
- See the article from McKinsey Quarterly: